Freelance Falcon ~ Weird Jhola-Chhap thing ~ ज़हन

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

World Book Fair 2023, New Delhi Day 1-2 Highlights

 
Feb 26, 2023

It was an absolute pleasure to have met so many of you at our H2, 234 stall during the book fair. As an author, connecting with both familiar faces and new readers is always a highlight for me, and this event was certainly no exception. I want to express my sincere gratitude to Shubhanand, Himanshu Mishra, Vishi Sinha, Jyoti Singh, Abhiraj, Mit Gupta, Vikas Nainwal, Anurag Yadav, Alok Kumar, Manmohan Bhatia, Sidharth Arora, Lalit, and Pawan for visiting my stall and engaging in such meaningful discussions with me.




Furthermore, I had an incredible time collaborating with my co-authors and launching eight anthologies at the "Flairs and Glairs Publication" stall located in Hall 5. It was a wonderful opportunity to showcase our collective work and passion for literature to readers, and I am grateful for the experience.





==========

#WorldBookFair #WBF2023 #BookFair #Anthologies #Collaboration #ReadingCommunity #BookLovers #BookWorms #WritingCommunity #AuthorGoals #Publishing #mohitness #mohit_trendster #Grateful #Thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment